ROGUE-ROCK-RADIO.COM DJ APPLICATION FORM
Please play the video.
Rogue Rock Radio is looking to add live DJ shows to the schedule. No experience is required and training will be provided to those with a true desire to learn. I do have just a few requirements, which are as follows:
1) Must have a love of music. Classic Rock, Hard Rock and/or Metal is preferred, however, your show is your show, so your musical choices are up to you. One thing to keep in mind though, is that most people who tune in at a Classic Rock, Hard Rock and Metal station, expect to hear either Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and/or Metal.
2) Must have at least a minimum of one hour a week availability. (3 hours would be preferred, but is NOT required. Please look at the DJ schedule to see available show days and times. Schedule times are all EST and all time slots are available on a first come, first served basis.)
3) A willingness to donate your time. This is a "Hobby", NOT a Job with a paycheck.
4) I do ask that our chatbox remain nuetral when it comes to Politics, religion, and social justice issues. I also request that we keep talk about Covid 19 out of chat if at all possible. Music is our Mission at Rogue Rock Radio, nothing else. We all have had to "deal" with a lot of anxiety, depression, and major uncertainty over the past few years, therefore it would be best, to leave these topics at the door.
5) Communication is very important. If you can't do a scheduled show, please simply let me know. I will communicate the absence of the show via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
6) Finally, I do require that you have at least a minimum of 2,000 tracks of music to begin. You need enough music to fill your show. Obviously the longer the show the more variety that will be needed, so that you don't end up playing the same play list over and over with each show that you do. lf you don't have enough tracks, let me know and we'll work something out.
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of a DJ application does not guarantee acceptance of a position as a DJ at this Station. I reserve the right to deny applications, based on application information and other factors if I feel it would be a "bad fit". From time to time, I may have other station positions available, however, I feel that loyalty and longevity is key when I fill these positions. Again none of these positions are "paid" positions and are completely on a voluntary basis. Also of note, syndicated shows will be limited to 2 on our station and simulcasted shows will be limited to 3. Currently, we have both spots for Syndicated shows filled and our Simulcasted shows stand at 2, so we have 1 more that can be added.
Tainted (Owner/General Manager)